Monday 25 August 2014

Woolacombe Waves

Woolacombe Waves






I am going to start a new blog, where I have four starter 
families. I will be playing them for a week long ( I will still be playing megahood I will be taking in turns, and I am ahead in megahood). I will be in the second round be adding ROS (Random 0ccurence Scenarios) I have thought about doing ages and such but I don't think I am clever enough or it might take to long to do, as I have started out with four families next round will have four ROS, so each family will have something different in it, as the neighbourhood gets bigger, I add more ROS. I am naming this blog after a place where i live a few miles away, the picture above is the actually place, and somewhere I would love to live eventually. It is actually just called Woolacombe but i thought adding the the waves to the title sounded cool ( or i am a bit sad). The first family are called the Newman's


No comments:

Post a Comment